The main place to use Thieves cleaner is in the kitchen! A little bit goes a looooong way and it's amazing for the daily cleanups and the deep cleans, plus everything in between!
Our favorite use is as an all purpose cleaner. In a glass spray bottle, I put two capfuls of Thieves cleaner and filled the rest up with water. It's our absolute FAVORITE for countertops - smells fresh, safe for little hands and for their food, and cuts through grease easily.
Big messes often around here, but we don't get the chance to deep clean much (let's be honest here) - still, we love that we can spray everything down and feel confident we are walking away from a germ-free kitchen. We also use it for minor spills on our tile floors, for the trash can lid, and for wiping down the stove.
We use the Thieves Cleaner on everything in my kitchen. We love that we can spray the counter and appliances and not have to worry about toxins floating in the air and coming into contact with my food.
Since there is Thieves essential oil in the thieves cleaner, it aids in boosting our immune systems as well! BONUS!!!
Some other uses to show off how versatile this product is:
* Kitchen Appliances: Mix one capful of Thieves cleaner with 2 cups of water and spray all appliances.
* Wooden Cabinets/Furniture: Mix one capful of Thieves with 1 cup of Olive Oil and wipe everything down. You can add 2-3 drops of Lemon Essential Oil to the mixture too, for extra sprucing up!
* Tile and Grout: Add 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 1/2 cup of water in a spray bottle. Spray tile and grout. Let sit for a couple of minutes. Use a small brush to get stains out. You may use less water for stronger concentration as needed.
* Floor Cleaner: Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 4 cups of water (add 2-3 drops of Lemon essential oil for afresh lemon scent and/or 1 tsp of white vinegar for streak-free clean). Mop away!
* Trash Cans: For interior garbage cans, mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 3 1/2 cups of water in a spray bottle. Spray trash cans and wipe clean to remove dirt and grime. Consider placing a cotton ball with 2-3 drops of Thieves essential oil to keep trash can smelling clean.
* Countertops: Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 2 cups of water. Wipe down kitchen surfaces to remove dirt, sticky residue, etc.
* Keepin’ it fresh: Consider placing a cotton ball with 2-3 drops of Thieves essential oil to keep areas under sinks, cupboards, etc. smelling clean.
* Dishes: 2 cups unscented Castile soap; 20 drops Lime EO; 8 drops Lemon EO; 6 drops Citrus Fresh EO; mix all ingredients together into a glass jar.
* Dishwasher detergent: 1 cup Baking Soda; 1 cup Borax; 1/4 cup Citric Acid; 15 drops Lemon EO; 10 drops Orange or Thieves EO; ~ mix all together and store it in a glass jar. Add a sachet of white rice to absorb the moisture.
(PS. If you're loving this info, remember to help your friend find their way to the class so that they can learn too!)