PURE PROTEIN COMPLETE (CHOCOLATE & VANILLA SPICE)
Proteins are the building blocks of every system in our bodies, and it's so important that we get enough of it. Protein supports proper immune function, supports our bodies' speedy recovery from stresses, improves focus/behavior (especially in kids), supports proper digestion and so much more.
The great part about Pure Protein is that you can sneak it into anything! Here are some ways to use your Pure Protein Complete:
- Meal replacement for picky kiddos–almond milk + Pure Protein in a shaker bottle and lunch is served in the flick of a wrist!
- Mixed into YL's Einkorn pancake mix to make chocolate/vanilla pancakes!
- Spread onto "toast fingers" for babies
- In oatmeal
- As a popsicle/ice cream alternative when frozen
- Protein pudding
- Meal replacement for mommas who are wanting to cleanse and get healthy & fit!
- Muffins, smoothies, sprinkled on cereal, you name it!
Protein is also great for kids that are super active and using a lot of brain power. So, basically...all kids.
Here's what Young Living has to say about Pure Protein Complete:
Pure Protein Complete is a comprehensive protein supplement that combines a proprietary 5-Protein Blend, amino acids, and ancient peat and apple extract to deliver 25 grams of protein per serving in two delicious flavors, Vanilla Spice and Chocolate Deluxe.
Its foundation of cow and goat whey, pea protein, egg white protein, and organic hemp seed protein provide a full range of amino acids, including: D-aspartic acid, Threonine, L-serine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Cystine, Tryptophan, and Cysteine. Along with a proprietary enzyme blend, these amino acids support overall protein utilization in the body.
Ancient peat and apple extract, along with a powerful B-vitamin blend, complete the formula. Together they support ATP production, the energy currency of the body. This innovative formula makes Pure Protein Complete the perfect option for those looking for a high protein supplement that features a full range of amino acids.
• Excellent source of protein
• Optimal 5-Protein Blend
• Protein Boost
• Supports the body’s need for protein
• Provides a full range of Amino Acids including D-aspartic acid, Threonine, L-serine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Cystine, Tryptophan, and Cysteine
• Protein metabolism support
• elevATP or Ancient peat and Apple extract supports ATP production, the energy currency of the body
• Offers 25 grams of protein
• No trans fat
• rBGH-Free Whey
• High in Protein
• Supports muscular system
• Supports body in building lean muscle
• Supports ATP production
• Delivers amino acids
• Supports energy levels
• Post-workout muscle recovery
COOL AZUL PAIN RELIEF CREAM
It offers incredible cooling relief from minor muscle and joint aches, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains. The methyl salicylate found in Wintergreen helps alleviate pain deep in the muscles and joints, and natural menthol found in Peppermint provides the cooling effect. Yep, this is flying off the shelves and into our ER orders!
Cool Azul Sports Gel
This is excellent to use before and after physical activity. Any gym rats or marathoners here? Your legs and bodies will love you. The ingredients are hydrating to the skin while supporting function of muscles, blood flow, and is topically cooling. The toxin-free man's Icy Hot, if you will.
DEEP RELIEF ROLL-ON
Let me just start by saying that this roller DOES NOT leave my purse. Ever. It provides so much relief to soreness and tension problems. I sit at a computer all day, so I'm constantly rolling it over my neck and shoulders. It eases muscle pain & sore joints, soothes angry body parts, helps pain and relaxes muscles, and is ideal for head and neck tension. It is a one-per-month product and sells out quickly...I recommend hoarding it.
BREATHE AGAIN ROLL-ON
This roll-on is aptly named. It's excellent during winter germ season, or awful springtime season when you're in need of some nasal relief, and you don't want to skip your workout.