SAVVY MINERALS STARTER KIT
BEAUTY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
THE STARTER KIT INCLUDES:
• 3 Eyeshadows
• Foundation Brush
• Misting Spray
• 5-ml bottle of Lavender essential oil
• 24% wholesale membership
So...Why SAVVY Minerals?
A Savvy woman should never have to compromise quality for beauty. That’s why Savvy Minerals by Young Living was formulated to include only the most pristine ingredients. Every Savvy Minerals product was carefully crafted so you can feel fabulous about yourself and what you’re putting on your skin. Our range of products is developed with an unwavering standard of purity and quality, giving you a full variety of naturally derived products made without cheap fillers or synthetics—and that’s a beautiful thing! Wherever life takes you, Savvy Minerals is here to empower you to be the woman you want to be.
The average woman puts over 500 chemicals on her body per day. It is believed that our skin absorbs 60-70% of any topical products we use. Why not give your makeup a makeover and swap them out for their non-toxic counterparts?
A Few Fun Facts
- Savvy Minerals are free from: talc, lead, bismuth, mineral oil, parabens, lead, gluten and mercury!
- Savvy Minerals are made in the USA (the brushes are made in Italy).
- Savvy Minerals are cruelty-free and mostly vegan (the lipsticks and lip glosses have beeswax so they are not considered vegan).
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living uses Arrowroot Powder and Kaolin Clay. Both are calming to the skin, help to absorb excess oil and moisture on the skin and make the skin feel silky smooth. This is important because most mineral makeup uses bismuth, which is a metal mineral that–when worked into the pores–aggravates the pores and causes irritation and breakouts.
- Savvy Minerals last ALL DAY LONG...seriously, ALL DAY LONG! You'll look as fresh at midnight as you did at 9 a.m.!
How to Pick a Foundation Color:
To select your shade or shades you first need to determine if you are Dark, Warm or Cool. Dark would be for women with darker skin. 1 Foundations are lightest...2 Foundations are medium...3 and 4 Foundations are darkest.
If you are undecided if you are Warm or Cool, here are some helpful hints:
- Check Your Veins—Push your sleeves up and look at the veins on the inside of your wrist. Are they blue or green? If they look more blue, you likely have cool undertones. If the veins look greenish, you're warm.
- The Jewelry Trick—Think about whether you look better in silver or gold jewelry Typically, ladies with cool undertones look better in silver and platinum metals, and warm-toned women look better in gold.
- The Neutral Test—Think about what neutral shades flatter you best. Does your skin, eyes, and face look better in bright white and black hues, or ivory, off-whites, and brown/tan shades? The first means you’re probably cool-toned, and the latter, warm.
- Eye and Hair Color—Your natural eye and hair colors can help figure out your coloring. Customarily, cool people have eyes that are blue, gray, or green and have blond, brown, or black hair with blue, silver, violet and ash undertones. Conversely, warm-toned women usually have brown, amber,or hazel eyes with strawberry blond, red, brown, or black hair. Their hair tends to have gold, red, orange, or yellow undertones.
- The Sun’s Effects—When you’re out in the sun, does your skin turn a golden-brown, or does it burn and turn pink first? If you fit into the first category, you’re warm-toned, while cool tones tend to burn.
** Don’t be afraid to mix foundation colors! If a 3 is too dark, mix it with a 1 to lighten it up. Having multiple foundation colors works well so you can adjust your color for summer (when you’re tanner) and winter (when you’re more fair).
** Don’t match the foundation color on the arm or neck. Match it on the jaw line/neck. If it blends, you’ve got it! You don’t want to see it!
** If you have hyper pigmentation or uneven skin tone, go one shade darker. It’s OK to do multiple layers to get the coverage you need!
Basic Foundation Instructions:
- Spray 2–3 pumps of Misting Spray onto a makeup brush and gently wipe off any excess moisture on the back of your hand.
- Tap foundation minerals into the foundation cap.
- Pick up mineral makeup using the brush.
- Apply mineral makeup to your face in desired area in gentle circular motions and reapply layers as needed to get the coverage you want. Watch this tutorial on how to apply the foundation so you quickly become an expert and see how easy it is to apply! Savvy Minerals Foundation Tips →
If you're ready to grab your Savvy Minerals Starter Kit, click the button below and choose your favorite oiler. Click on their name and you will be taken to the sign up page.